EUYO AUDITIONS FOR THE 2019 ORCHESTRA
The EUYO holds annual auditions in all 28 member states of the EU in order to select the finest EU orchestral musicians between the ages of 16 and 26
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE EUYO 2019 ORCHESTRA ARE NOW OPEN:
- The next round of auditions will be between September and December 2018
DATES FOR NEXT YEAR:
Spring Tour 24 March to 27 April 2019
Kristine Opolais and Natalia Pavlova Soprano, Michael Schade Tenor
Ferrara Residency, followed by concerts in Italy, Austria, Luxembourg, Germany, and Oman. Programme including Bruckner Symphony No. 4, Shostakovich Symphony No. 10, and Tchaikovsky, Puccini and Strauss Arias.
Summer Tour 8 July to 19 August 2019
to include Grafenegg and Bolzano residencies and performances in Austria, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Programme including Beethoven Symphony No. 9 and Mahler Symphony No. 5
To see how the EUYO audition system operates:
- check the Rules and Regulations page for details of audition requirements
- check the Orchestral Extracts page for PDF files of the orchestral extracts for the audition
- PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before calling or emailing!
Thanks, and good luck to all applicants!
Auditions for the EUYO 2019 will take place in all 28 EU countries between September and December 2018.
BELGIUM: new first round by video this year!
Due to the high number of candidates in Belgium this year, we have introduced a first round by video audition. Details are as below:
12 November – application deadline for Belgium
On this day you will receive an email with a short online form asking you to insert a YOUTUBE link of your video.
25 November – deadline for video submission
3 November – you will be informed of the results
Successful candidates will be invited to the final round
15+16 December – final round live auditions in Brussels
Application forms for all 28 countries are available here.