In order to tailor our website to your preferences in the most effective way, we analyse data about your usage of our site using the following tool.
Matomo (www.matomo.org) is a service offered by InnoCraft Ltd, located at 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
The following information is collected:
- The user’s IP address, anonymised by removing the last two bytes
- The accessed page and the time of access
- The page that led the user to our website (referrer)
- The browser used, including its plug-ins, the operating system, and the screen resolution
- The duration of the website visit
- The pages visited from the accessed sub-page
Matomo places the following cookies on your device:
- Name: _pk_id, Duration: 13 months, Purpose: To store user-specific details, such as the unique user ID.
- Name: _pk_ses, Duration: 30 minutes, Purpose: Temporary storage of data for the visit.
- Name: mtm_consent, Duration: 30 years, Purpose: Storage of consent for user statistics.
Legal basis for processing: Your data is processed based on your consent. Your consent for web analysis is stored in the “local storage” of your web browser. To revoke consent, clear your local storage and refresh the page.
Data recipients: The data collected with Matomo is stored on our own servers and is not shared with third parties.
Embedded YouTube Videos
We embed videos from YouTube on our website using YouTube’s enhanced privacy mode (using youtube-nocookie.com URLs). This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the enhanced privacy mode.
What this means for you:
In enhanced privacy mode, YouTube may still set cookies on your device, but the data collected will not be used to personalise your viewing experience. The cookies are used for purposes such as measuring bandwidth to improve the viewing experience and gathering video statistics.
We value your privacy and strive to ensure transparency in the data we collect. Therefore, we do not load these YouTube videos until we receive your explicit consent via our cookie consent popup. This means that no information is transferred to YouTube unless you consent to it.
We utilise Cloudinary, a cloud-based service, for hosting and delivering images on our website. Cloudinary provides us with the ability to optimise and deliver images efficiently, ensuring a seamless and engaging user experience.
What this means for you:
Cloudinary does not collect personally identifiable information (PII) from you as a visitor. The service primarily focuses on the management and delivery of website assets like images. However, it may collect data related to the request of assets, such as IP addresses, for the purpose of delivering the assets efficiently and securely. This data is used strictly for the operational requirements of the service and is not shared with third parties.